December 8, 2023
Hiring: Mid-level Web Developer
Are you a skilled web developer looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to take your career to the next level? We have an exciting opening for a mid-level web developer with ample room for growth. This position offers you the ability to work on high-end websites and build a strong portfolio. Do you have what it takes to join our team?
We are a creative first company that has been developing websites for over 20 years. At BOOST Creative, every employee has a voice. Collaboration is encouraged and performance is rewarded. We are a full-service digital agency, so you will have the ability to round out your skill set with exposure to creative and digital marketing departments.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for web development and strives to stay on top of the latest techniques and trends. In this position, you will be part of a development team responsible for solving a wide range of customer problems through planning, feature implementation, debugging, and collaboration with our design team.
- Custom web development
- Completion of daily job tickets
- Server maintenance
- Creative problem solving
- Collaboration with the design team
- Collaboration with digital marketing team
- Client interaction
- 3+ years of agency or in-house marketing department experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical education
- Strong portfolio with complete website examples
- United States citizen
- Ability to take a complex website / UI design and translate to the web
- Recent experience with a JS framework like Svelte, Solid, Vue, React, etc.
- PHP experience desired but may learn on the job if highly skilled in JS
- Ability to work with JSON or GraphQL APIs
- Good understanding of web performance and avoiding common mistakes
- Basic understanding of computer science concepts (algorithms, data structures, memory, complexity, etc)
- Ability to work in-house at our office
- Experience with TypeScript, Tailwind, Docker, Linux sysadmin, Photoshop, WordPress
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design abilities
- Photo retouching abilities
- Fluent in Spanish
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary based on skill and experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Annual Bonus
- Team building days
- Birthday lunches
Provide your resume and examples of your most recent, complete website development work. A personal statement and references are encouraged.
Applicants MUST provide a link to their online portfolio and a professional resume to be considered for the role.