Hiring: Front-End Web Developer
We are seeking a creative and motivated website developer who is excited about building awesome websites and solving problems for our clients. A front-end developer at BOOST specializes in the critical role of bringing together strategy, design and development. You’ll always have a variety of projects to work on, and your skills and creativity will be pushed to the limit.
This is not a remote position. Must be willing to work full-time at our office in Cape Coral, Florida.
- Experience using CSS pre-processors
- Efficiently break down a photoshop design, extract assets, and make front-end interfaces come alive
- An eye for details, such as the difference between font weights and spacial relationships between elements
- Experience in Git version control systems
- Experience with APIs and consuming RESTful systems
- Experience with common CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Familiarity with command line and basic linux server administration (SSH keys, etc.)
- Creativity in problem-solving with an open and positive mindset
- Consistency in delivery and time management in a structured work environment
- Enjoys collaboration and iteration
- Can share knowledge and teach junior developers
- In-touch with web standards, user experience, and accessibility
- 2-5 years of experience
- Strong digital portfolio and professional resume
- Experience coding in PHP and WordPress CMS
- CSS and jQuery animation techniques
- Knowledgeable with Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Concept of basic design principles
SALARY & BENEFITS
For this position, salary will be commensurate with skill and experience. Opportunity for advancement. We offer health, dental and vision benefits.
Once we collect applications for the position we will contact candidates that we wish to learn more about for a brief phone call. From those candidates, we will then select candidates who we feel are a good fit for in-person interviews. Finalists may receive additional interviews before an offer is extended.
Applicants MUST provide a link to their online portfolio and a professional resume to be considered for the role.