January 27, 2020
Hiring: Front-End Web Developer
We are seeking a Front-End Web Developer with a positive approach, a humble attitude, and who is looking to make the entire team successful. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for web development and strives to stay on top of the latest techniques and trends. We are in constant search of simple and elegant solutions.
In this position, you will be part of our development team responsible for solving a wide range of customer problems through planning, feature implementation, debugging, and collaboration with our design team.
- Solve complex problems using development approaches that translate to elegant user experiences
- Building custom websites from the ground up
- Develop with best practices and sustainability in mind alongside others on the development team
- Collaborate with the design and development team
- Articulate and present implementation strategies to leadership
- Maintain and improve existing development patterns and systems
- Create and implement new development patterns cohesive with the product’s direction
- Experience with JS bundlers like Webpack or Rollup
- Good understanding of core programming concepts and ability to logically work through a problem
- Mastery of HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors
- Experience with common CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience in Git version control systems
- Experience with APIs and consuming RESTful systems
- Familiarity with command line and basic linux server administration (SSH keys, etc.)
- Creativity in problem-solving with an open and positive mindset
- Efficiently break down a photoshop design, extract assets, and make front-end interfaces come alive
- Consistency in delivery and time management in a structured work environment
- Knowledge in development software
- Enjoys collaboration and iteration
- In-touch with web standards, user experience, and accessibility
- 5-8 years of experience
- Strong digital portfolio and professional resume
- Experience coding in PHP and WordPress CMS
- CSS and jQuery animation techniques
- Knowledgeable with Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Concept of basic design principles
Salary & Benefits
For this position, salary will be commensurate with skill and experience. Opportunity for advancement. We offer health, dental and vision benefits.
Once we collect applications for the position we will contact candidates that we wish to learn more about for a brief phone call. From those candidates, we will then select candidates who we feel are a good fit for in-person interviews. Finalists may receive additional interviews before an offer is extended.
Applicants MUST provide a link to their online portfolio and a professional resume to be considered for the role.