March 6, 2019
Hiring: Web Developer
We are Southwest Florida’s proven design resource for digital and print marketing. Our specialties include corporate identity, advertising campaigns, website development, copywriting, and social media management. Our team is composed of creative minded, forward thinkers. With solid multi-industry experience and a foundation in education…we are the real deal. We serve businesses all over the country and are the chosen outsource option for many other advertising agencies and marketing consultants.
We are seeking an entry-level Web Developer interested in writing code for both the front-end and back-end of our client websites. In this role, you will work with other designers and developers to build and maintain client websites, collaborate on major development projects, and continue to hone your technical skills under the guidance of mentors.
This position requires critical problem-solving skills, multitasking, a detail-oriented nature, and the ability to work within deadlines in a fast-paced environment. We build custom websites from the ground up, utilizing WordPress as a CMS.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or a great portfolio of work
- PHP experience is a plus
- Interest in WordPress development
- Desire to learn existing development tools and systems
- Understanding of web best practices, responsive design, and current techniques
- Ability to work in both Mac and Windows environments
- Self-motivated, critical thinker, thrives in a small team environment
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Experience working with Git version control and the command line is a plus
- Ability to provide examples of previous development work
Please provide resume and and at least 4 examples of your most recent work.