November 1, 2021
Social Media Internship
A Social Media Internship is up for grabs at BOOST! We are looking for a talented, ambitious senior Marketing or Advertising student who has a passion for social media.
This is a paid, part-time position with flexible hours that could potentially lead to full time employment when you graduate.
Think you have the chops to make it in this industry? Spend your spring semester with us and you’ll see! We’re actively reviewing candidates now, so don’t delay!
- Develop & execute monthly editorial calendars to effectively promote client brands across various social media platforms
- Effectively research and write new content (social posts, blogs) on any topic within a timely manner, making sure content accurately reflects a client’s specific needs and voice
- Work with graphic design team to develop creative media necessary to meet clients’ social needs
- Monitor posts as well as comments, reviews and overall profile maintenance
- Stay up-to-date on all social media best practices, news, and trends
- Current Senior seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field. Recent graduates are also welcome to apply
- Must possess strong writing skills and be detail oriented
- Has a firm understanding of how to use digital media to advertise and sell products/services
- Prior experience or knowledge utilizing social media platforms in a business capacity (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to think outside of the box and be creative
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Graphic Design skills are not needed for this role!
- Applicants must be willing to work in-person at our office in Cape Coral, FL. Remote work will not be considered at this time.
- Website copywriting experience
- Prior experience managing brand accounts or social advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS functionality
- Degree coursework included marketing analytics, consumer behavior or advertising courses
About Boost Creative
We are Southwest Florida’s proven design resource for digital and print marketing. Our specialties include corporate identity, advertising campaigns, website development, copywriting, and social media management. Our team is composed of creative minded, forward thinkers. With solid multi-industry experience and a foundation in education, we are the real deal. We serve businesses all over the country and are the chosen outsource option for many other advertising agencies and marketing consultants.Apply Online
Applicants should provide writing samples and/or a portfolio of relevant work along with their professional resume.