March 22, 2021
Social Media Internship
A Social Media Internship is up for grabs at BOOST! We are looking for a talented, ambitious senior Marketing or Advertising student who has a passion for social media. This is a paid, part-time position with flexible hours that could potentially lead to full time employment when you graduate. Think you have the chops to make it in this industry? Spend a summer with us and you’ll see! We’re actively reviewing candidates now, so don’t delay!
- Schedule and manage postings, as both organic and paid posts, across various social media platforms
- Effectively research and write new content (social posts, blogs) on any topic within a timely manner, making sure content accurately reflects a client’s specific needs and voice
- Stay up-to-date on all social media best practices, news, and trends
- Work with website developers and graphic designers to develop assets necessary to properly execute client’s social needs
- Current Senior seeking a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must possess strong writing skills and proven ability to write effectively across multiple digital channels (social media, blogs, email campaigns, etc.)
- Has a firm understanding of how to use digital media to advertise and sell products/services
- Prior experience utilizing social media platforms in a business capacity (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to identify and understand key performance metrics for social and website traffic through analytic reporting
- Solid understanding of consumer behavior and marketing research
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadline
- Is seeking a fun, creative, and rewarding career in digital marketing
- Applicants must be willing to work in-person at our office in Cape Coral, FL. Remote work will not be considered at this time.
- Website copywriting experience
- Experience using social media management tools, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social, to schedule and analyze social accounts
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS functionality
- Has experience or a desire to learn email marketing, Google Ads and/or SEO
About Boost Creative
We are Southwest Florida’s proven design resource for digital and print marketing. Our specialties include corporate identity, advertising campaigns, website development, copywriting, and social media management. Our team is composed of creative minded, forward thinkers. With solid multi-industry experience and a foundation in education, we are the real deal. We serve businesses all over the country and are the chosen outsource option for many other advertising agencies and marketing consultants.Apply Online
Applicants should provide writing samples and/or a portfolio of relevant work along with their professional resume.