February 1, 2021
Hiring: Social Media Coordinator
Boost Creative is currently seeking a Social Media Coordinator to add to our existing creative team. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong online presence for our various clients’ social media profiles. This role is not well suited for those seeking a graphic design-based position, but instead for those seeking a more analytical, digital marketing role.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in helping brands grow their online presence, we would like to meet you!
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our clients’ brands. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will need to be a self-motivated, creative individual who possesses superior writing skills.
They should be able to work within tight deadlines and should have a solid understanding of social media through a business lens. The individual should enjoy taking a creative approach to complex problems and have the ability to use analytical data to drive results. This role is based solely on digital marketing and does not require any graphic design abilities.
The Social Media Coordinator will directly support the Director of Digital Marketing and work collaboratively with both the Web Development and Graphic Design departments. Previous marketing and advertising agency experience is preferred, but not required. This is an entry-level position with opportunities for growth within the role.
- Schedule and manage postings, as both organic and paid posts, across various social media platforms
- Effectively research and write new content (social posts, blogs) on any topic within a timely manner, making sure content accurately reflects a client’s specific needs and voice
- Stay up-to-date on all social media best practices, news, and trends
- Work with website developers and graphic designers to develop assets necessary to properly execute client’s social needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Must possess strong writing skills and proven ability to write effectively across multiple digital channels (social media, blogs, email campaigns, etc.)
- Display firm understanding of using digital media to advertise and sell products/services
- Prior experience utilizing social media platforms in a business capacity (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to identify and understand key performance metrics for social and website traffic through analytic reporting
- Solid understanding of consumer behavior and marketing research
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Website copywriting experience
- Experience using social media management tools, such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social, to schedule and analyze social accounts
- Experience utilizing Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS functionality
- Email Marketing experience
Applicants should provide writing samples and/or a portfolio of previous relevant work along with their professional resume.
About Boost Creative
We are Southwest Florida’s proven design resource for digital and print marketing. Our specialties include corporate identity, advertising campaigns, website development, copywriting, and social media management. Our team is composed of creative minded, forward thinkers. With solid multi-industry experience and a foundation in education, we are the real deal. We serve businesses all over the country and are the chosen outsource option for many other advertising agencies and marketing consultants.Apply Online