July 17, 2018
Hiring: Junior WordPress Developer
- Developing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Writing custom jQuery scripts for advanced functionality on client websites.
- Taking a static photoshop web design and turning it into a custom wordpress theme without using existing templates.
- Work closely with the Senior Web Designer to create awesome websites!
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Associates or Bachelors in Web Development, Graphic Design or Equivalent.