February 15, 2018
Hiring: WordPress Developer
We are Southwest Florida’s proven design resource for digital and print marketing. Our specialties include corporate identity, advertising campaigns, website development, copywriting, and social media management. Our team is composed of creative minded, forward thinkers. With solid multi-industry experience and a foundation in education…we are the real deal. We serve businesses all over the country and are the chosen outsource option for many other advertising agencies and marketing consultants.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Writing custom jQuery scripts for advanced functionality on client websites.
- Taking a static photoshop web design layout and developing it into a custom WordPress theme
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Associates or Bachelors in Web Development, Graphic Design or Equivalent.
Please provide resume and and at least 4 examples of your most recent work.